Therapeutic MOT- June offer
45 minute assessment and treatment for fast and effective relief from all muscle and joint pain. £45. (normally £65)
If you currently have upper or lower back pain, neck pain and shoulder pain or suffer from on going hip, knee or ankle pain and it is stopping you from getting outside and making the most of the good weather then this could really help. Alternatively, you are keen to get out and do more but feel that a check-up might be prudent after a period of relative inactivity.
I use a combination of really effective Osteopathic techniques to improve your muscle and joint health with the latest 3D Functional exercise therapy to improve your joint mobility.
It’s fast and effective. And importantly you will have the exercises and strategies to help you prevent pain and injury reoccurring or keep or if you are currently pain free- then they will help keep you that way.
- Standing and sitting posture and joint mobility assessment
- Osteopathic treatment on key muscles and joints that are giving you pain
- Tailored functional exercises to help increase mobility in spine, hips and legs as required
- Access to my Youtube Therapeutic exercise channel for future reference
- Therapeutic MOT takes approx 45 minutes. Normally this costs £65. In June it will be £45. (£20 off)
Get back to yourself and make the most of the Summer and being more active
Call 0208 226 3767 for an appointment
Spring Offer.- Expired.
3 x 45 minute treatments for £140 (normally £190)
You can use them in a variety of ways:-
- If you receive a 30 min treatment say once a month you will get 50% more treatment for the same price
- If you are training for something specific use them as great value 45 min sports massages
- If you want to be more active but want a thorough MOT beforehand we can use them as evaluation and treatment sessions with specific exercises included
- Or a combination of all 3
When you book either online or by phone 0208 226 3767 just mention the 3 treatment Offer.
Terms and conditions
- Payment for all three treatments must be made in advance/1st appointment .
- Three treatments must be taken before 31st May 2018
- Available to new, current and previous patients